Who I am and why you should trust me
If you are reading my blog, it is probably because you see yourself in at least one of these situations:
- You’re doing a job that you hate for 8/10 hours a day, perhaps heavy and not consistent with your actual skills
- You’re not coming from a wealthy family, and you have the desire to gain social and economic revenge
- You want to be more motivated in everyday life, achieve your financial goals, and have more time for sports, hobbies, and family.
- You want to become the best version of yourself and defeat your biggest enemy: procrastination.
Whatever your situation is, know that I understand you.
Unfortunately, I have found myself in each of these situations, and I know how frustrating it is to deal with them every day.
A little intro about me
My name is Giovanni and I’m an Italian account manager thas one big problem: too many things to do in just twenty-four hours a day!
To be honest, until a few years ago, I was a lazy and unproductive person who lacked self-belief.
Until the age of 16, I was a shy, introverted boy who was not comfortable with his body.
I didn’t work out, I didn’t believe in myself and the only things I did after school were play video games and waste time on the internet.
Now, at the age of 29, I’m a full-time account manager for a big Italian company in the technology industry.
Additionally, I work as a copywriter and SEO consultant for various blogs, including large companies like GetResponse, MailUp, and Benchmarkemail.
I also try to work out every single day, I volunteer at a cat shelter and try to spend as much time as possible with my family and friends.
Of course, I had to learn to be productive and manage my time better; otherwise, I would have already gone crazy!
When my life changed
During my life, there have been several events that have changed my view of it.
But what changed everything the most were the actions taken after these events:
- When yet another girl rejected me because I was fat, I started working out
- After another day of monotonous, tedious, and tiring work, I decided that I should start studying and look for something I enjoy doing
- after yet another argument with my ex-girlfriend, I decided it was time to end that toxic relationship
It is not the events that happen to us that change our lives but how we react.
What changed my life was discovering that there is a different way to react to bad events in our lives. Getting demoralized and discouraged is useless, but we must roll up our hands and stop procrastinating.
How I achieve success in my everyday life
Success is a highly subjective word.
For many, success means becoming a millionaire, driving around Dubai in a Lamborghini, and spending your days in the pool.
For other people, however, it represents having a happy family and understanding what you enjoy doing in their lives.
It doesn’t matter what your goals are, but to achieve them, you will need to have these requirements:
- being as productive as possible and learning how to manage your time
- stop procrastinating and get your shit done
- develop an accountable attitude, both in the workplace and in everyday life
- using the right tools to help speed up this process, such as accountability apps, reading productivity books etc
These must be your cornerstones every day of your life if you really want to achieve your goals.
You will find all about these topics in my blog, so take look at my resources!