Welcome to giodella.com, owned and operated by Giovanni della Ventura. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
When visitors leave comments on giodella.com, we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address, and the browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
An anonymized series created from your email address may be provided to services like Gravatar.
After your comment is approved, your profile picture is publicly visible in the context of your comment.
You may save your name, email, and website in cookies if you comment on our site.
These are for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment.
Articles on giodella.com may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles).
Such embedded content from other websites behaves like you visited another website.
Giovanni della Ventura may have affiliations with various online tools and services.
Links on giodella.com could be affiliate links, and purchases made through these links may provide a commission to Giovanni della Ventura at no extra cost to you.
ABOUT THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in the European Union (EU) law that took effect on May 25, 2018.
It aims to give EU citizens more control over their data and simplify the regulatory environment for international businesses by unifying the regulation within the EU.
Key Principles of GDPR:
- Data Protection and Privacy: GDPR ensures that personal data is gathered legally and under strict conditions, while also protecting the data from misuse and exploitation.
- Consent: Organizations can only process personal data if they have a valid reason to do so, such as the consent of the individual.
- Data Breach Notifications: In the event of a data breach, organizations must notify the affected individuals and relevant data protection authorities within 72 hours.
- Right to Access: Individuals have the right to know whether their data is being processed, where, and for what purpose. They also have the right to receive a copy of their personal data, free of charge.
- Right to be Forgotten: Also known as “data erasure”, this allows individuals to request the deletion of their personal data when there’s no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Data Portability: GDPR introduces data portability, allowing individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their purposes across different services.
- Privacy by Design: Organizations are encouraged to implement technical and organizational measures, from the earliest stages of the design process, to ensure that privacy is embedded into the deployment of new products and services.
- Data Protection Officers (DPO): Certain organizations are required to appoint a DPO to oversee data protection strategy and GDPR compliance.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. For users who register on giodella.com, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Users can always view, edit, or delete their data (except by changing their username).
Your Rights Over Your Data
If you have an account on giodella.com or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also order the erasure of any personal data we have about you.
We prioritize the security of your data. We employ various measures to protect your personal information, but no online transmission can guarantee 100% security. By using our website, you acknowledge this.
For convenience, giodella.com may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Giodella.com is not intended for use by children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.